Bio-Fuel Flueless Fire
Contemporary fireplace architecture blending fabulous modern design with the ambience and warmth of real flames. They can be used as a focal point or a secondary heat source, the main advantage is they are completely independent of any plumbing or fluing like a traditional fossil fuelled fireplace, making them easy to move between rooms.
Bioethanol fuel is produced by the fermentation of sugars originating from agricultural products making it 100% renewable, environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Bioethanol fuel provides a neutral ecological balance and a substantial contribution to climate protection. When Bioethanol is burned in our ethanol fires the only bi-products emitted are carbon dioxide and water vapour. No harmful gases are given off during the fire.
Main Advantages of bioethanol fireplaces
- Bio fires are flue less, no smoke or toxic fumes are produced.
- Simple assembly, no need for expensive installation or servicing.
- Easy to move between rooms or homes with no mess to clean up.
Decoflame is one of the leading manufacturers of high-end bioethanol fireplaces and was launched in 2008 by the designer Kjell Thomsen. Decoflame fireplaces combine cutting-edge technology, quality and the functionality of Scandinavian design and will add a style statement to any residence. Can be made to measure/ bespoke, dependant on burner.
- Decoflame has a range of manual and automatic burners.
- With the manual burner, flames can be adjusted to regulate fuel consumption and flame intensity.
- The automatic burners with CEVB Technology (Controlled Ethanol Vapour Burning) allows a seamless 1-5 & eco level flame control. Automatic burners can also be controlled with the radio-frequency remote control or with a smart device via Bluetooth or Decoflame App, as well as integrated in a Smart Home System.